In today's dynamic business world, your organization needs proven mechanisms
in place that provide solutions to your strategic and process challenges.
Strategic planning, business process management, and best practice studies
are just some of the techniques used as the foundation for
conducting sound planning and making sound business decisions
throughout government and commercial entities.
Offering real-time reporting of up-to-the-minute status
for project details such as resource utilization and allocation,
burn rate and project actuals (costs, by person,
task and over-all project metrics) earned BMA and its
President and CEO – Ms. LaJuanna Russell – a spot on the
2012 SmartCEO '100 Best-Run Companies' list. Read the Press Release
Business Management Associates (BMA) offers practical, measurable and
value-added solutions to your business challenges. We help organizations
link their business actions to strategic and financial results. Focusing on the integration of people and process, our
team of certified Six Sigma and project management professionals work
side-by-side with you in support of your goals.
Certified 8(a) by the Small Business Administration through 2015, BMA’s approach to delivering quality services on contracts is based on mature management processes and a tightly integrated support infrastructure. This approach yields efficiencies in service delivery and economies of scale for BMA’s customers. Our practice areas include:
- Human Capital Management – Strategic: Strategy Development and Implementation; Process Analysis and Re-engineering; Workforce Planning; Leadership and Knowledge Management
- Human Capital Management – Operational: Personnel Administration; Human Resources Management;
Day-to-Day Federal Human Resources Activities (Staffing, Recruitment, Classification, On-Boarding, Orientation, Retirement)
- Business Process Management – Process Assessment and Re-engineering; Business Process
Re-engineering and Implementation; Use Cases; Lean Six Sigma; Tool Evaluation; Functional Requirements; Business Process Management Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Training Development and Delivery – Complete Materials Development; Classroom Delivery; Web-Based Learning Development and Delivery
- Information Technology (IT) Solutions – Enterprise Architecture; IT Capital Planning; System Design; Business Architecture Services
BMA is the solution for government agencies and commercial entities that want to optimize organizational performance. To learn more about us, please visit our About BMA page or contact us to set up a telephone consultation.